Our Mission & Vision
French Immersion Preschool & Classes for All
Mes Amis French School was founded by in 2005 by Rose Mingo-Holtz, a francophone from Haiti. She is passionate about people and different cultures. As a young child, she dreamed of becoming a French teacher. Rose believes each child has potential for learning another language, therefore confidence in learning French is fundamental. We pride ourselves on the diversity of age, gender, race, nationalities, and the friendships formed at Mes Amis French School. Our teachers are driven by seeing student’s journeys; starting with few words and growing to use many words and sentences in French. What a gift, the gift of language! Mes Amis’ mission is for students of all ages to speak and understand the French language and Francophone culture in a fun, friendly, and safe environment. Our teachers are native French speakers, caring, and CPR certified.
“Knowing another language opens up our minds and strengthens our communication skills. It’s never too early or too late to learn French. Join Mes Amis French School, where en français is fun to learn.”
What makes us special
- Our full French immersion program means all instructions are given in French for students to absorb the language, all of our instructors are native French speakers
- We focus on cultural awareness and self confidence by celebrating diversity and providing an international education
- We emphasize active and engaged learning through assessment, adult-child interaction, a stimulating learning environment, and maintaining a daily routine
- Rose, our owner and director, is a mother and has enrolled each of her children in the program
- Our small class sizes allow each child to receive proper attention and care with a 9:1 student to teacher ratio
Hiring for 2021!
We’re recruiting a part to full time preschool teacher for our French Immersion Program in Fall 2021. If you’re interested in being apart of a tight knit community and making a difference, read about our qualifications!
Get In Touch
Location: 13000 St Davids Rd, Hopkins, Minnesota 55305
Mail: 1430 Meadow Ct, Chaska, Minnesota 55318
Telephone: (612) 618-9494
School Hours: M-F: 7:30am – 6pm