The safety of our students and their families are top priority during this time. Being small is an advantage right now, we are still open and operating under strict guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the prevention of spreading COVID-19. It is our mission during these uncharted times to give our students the highest quality experience, in a safe learning environment.
Our updated policies are the following:
- Students ages 6+ are required to wear masks in classrooms and hallways.
- Modified pick-up and drop-off for students.
- Implemented social distancing strategies.
- Intensified cleaning and sanitation for the entire school.
- Maintain an adequate ratio of staff to children to ensure safety.
- Temperature checks before entering the building (either at home or at school, we will be in contact).
- Adult visitors are not allowed and required to wear face masks if there is an allowed exception. They also must keep distance from the children.
Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (612-618-9494) with any comments or concerns.