- COVID Preparedness Plan
- Lunch Bunch Program (home lunch policy)
- Receive 5% off for registering friends!
- $30 registration fee is due at the time of enrollment, remaining balance is due the week prior to camp
- Before/after care is available for your convenience at an additional cost
- Preschoolers will need a pillow and blanket for nap time, all students will need an extra pair of clothes to keep at school
What Parents are Saying
“Great school with a loving, competent staff. My son went there for preschool for two years and it has been really fun to see him blossom. His mastery of French is also really exciting. We look forward to continuing with the After School Program when he starts kindergarten next year.”
– Suzanne Walczak
“We have been very happy with Mes Amis French School. Our three year old attends the preschool program. I like that they focus on academics as well as emotional and social development. Getting to do this all while learning French is a bonus! I also have two elementary age children in After School Program. I’m always impressed how fun Mes Amis makes learning French. The kids look forward to going every week. Merci, Mes Amis!”
– Maren R.
“Our family spent several years abroad in a French speaking country. When we returned 6 years ago I searched for a place where my kids could continue their French. I found Mes Amis French School and all 4 of my kids have been involved in preschool, summer camp, and after school program. It is really a blessing, being able to speak a second language from a young age is a gift.“
– Margie Mueller