Our Mission & Vision
French Immersion Preschool & Classes for All
Mes Amis French School was founded in 2005 by Rose Mingo-Holtz, a passionate francophone from Haiti with a deep love for people and different cultures. As a young child, Rose dreamed of becoming a French teacher, and today she is committed to helping each child realize their full potential in learning the language. At Mes Amis, we take pride in the diversity of our students, who come from different age groups, genders, races, nationalities, and backgrounds, and in the friendships that are formed in our fun, friendly, and safe environment. Our dedicated teachers are driven by the joy of seeing their students’ language journeys, from starting with just a few words to using many words and sentences in French.
We believe that the gift of language is a precious one, and our mission is to help students of all ages speak and understand the French language and Francophone cultures.
We warmly welcome students from all walks of life to join us on this journey of discovery and learning.
“Knowing another language opens up our minds and strengthens our communication skills. It’s never too early or too late to learn French. Join Mes Amis French School, where en français is fun to learn.”
What makes us special
- Our program offers a full French immersion experience with all instructions given in French to help students absorb the language.
- We celebrate diversity and provide an international education, focusing on cultural awareness and self-confidence.
- We emphasize active and engaged learning through various methods such as assessment, adult-child interaction, a stimulating learning environment, and maintaining a daily routine.
- Rose, our owner and director, is a mother who has personally enrolled each of her children in the program, ensuring a nurturing and supportive environment for your child.
- With small class sizes and a student-to-teacher ratio of 9:1, each child receives the proper attention and care they need to succeed.
Get In Touch
Location: 13000 St Davids Rd, Hopkins, Minnesota 55305
Mail: 1430 Meadow Ct, Chaska, Minnesota 55318
Telephone: (612) 618-9494
School Hours: M-F: 8am – 6pm