Bonjour La France!
Discover the different regions of France! Such as their expressions, emblem, traditions and customs, manners, geography (community and people), art, literature, music, and cuisine/food. Daily activities include group time discussion in French, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, indoor/outdoor activities, cooking, games, French etiquette, life skills, science experiments, special guest appearances, art and crafts, dance and movement.
No previous French experience required! Students will be broken into groups based on age and ability. Available for ages 33 months – 12 years.
Summer Session: June 12 – August 18
June 19, Juneteenth
July 3 – 7, Independence Day
- COVID Preparedness Plan
- Lunch Bunch Program (home lunch policy)
- Receive 5% off for registering friends!
- Payment is due 30 days after registration
- Before/after care is available for your convenience at an additional cost
- Preschoolers will need a pillow and blanket for nap time, all students will need an extra pair of clothes to keep at school